The Hydraulic Cylinder Design Calculator is an intuitive tool for people working with Hydraulic Cylinders. Based on the inputs the user can calculate parameters for both single-acting or double-acting cylinders.
Features at a Glance:
- By simply entering the requisite dimensions of the cylinder and parameters like the pressure and oil flow the user would be able to calculate the areas & volumes in the cylinder, extraction & retraction forces, velocity, time, outflow and ratio. The output is derived on both the Piston Side and Rod side of the Cylinder.
- The calculator is built to dynamically update the results as the user keys in the values.
- A backward compatibility is also provided on some of the parameters (Force, Time & Velocity) to provide users with the extension of using the calculator in more user friendly environment.
- The calculations can be carried out in both Metric or Imperial units.
- The data provided is in conformation with ISO 3320, ISO 3321 and ISO 4393.
- Interactive images depicting the parameters provide the user with a good understanding of the application.
- The input and output values could be displayed in sub-units as per the requirements of the user after the calculation is carried out. This could also help the user make specific changes in units before the calculations.
- The results can be copied to clipboard or can be sent via e-mail.