Shim selector app
The first Trelleborg app for damping solutions, the Shim Selector is designed to give Brake NVH test engineers quick and easy access to the extensive range of Shim materials used for elimination of specific brake noise problems.
With only a few parameter inputs, such as temperature and frequency, the Shim Selector will propose the optimal solution for the given noise problem. Also included is a mail notification function, making it possible to request sample material for dynamometer testing without leaving the app.
Read more about Rubore® Brake Shims
- A brand new sound frequency detector with the ability to record the sound of a brake noise occurrence and display the frequency of noise.
- A quick search function for quick and easy proposal of test materials
- An Advanced Search option to specify material type and material properties
- An audio list of the top-10 brake noises
- Parameter input based shim material selection
- A filtering function to refine the selection, including by type of adhesive, type of steel, steel thickness, rubber on one or two sides, material overall
Simply scan the QR-Code icon with your mobile device.
A QR-Code reader can also be found easily in your app-store by searching for 'QR scanner'.
You will be directly forwarded to the download area in iTunes or Google play.