Area and Volume Calculator
This new mobile app makes it quick and easy to calculate the area and volume of predefined geometrical shapes. The area and volume calculator allows users to select a shape and sub-shape, or search through the built-in collection by entering the first few letter of the shape you are looking for. When selected, the formula used to calculate the area or volume is displayed and parameters can be entered in a range of metric and imperial units.
Features at a Glance:
- 80+ geometric shapes available.
- Swipe through categories and shapes to select or type to search directly.
- Have the radius, but not the diameter? No problem, the Area Volume Calculator (AVC) has various calculation methods to meet the requirement.
- Choose from metals, wood, liquids and more. Fill your shape with Almonds, Aluminium or any one of 1500 materials to calculate the weight.
- Information on the definition of the shape and the formula used for calculation is also provided.
- Calculate the volume directly or start with the area of a 2D shape and then select an associated 3D shape to get the volume.
- The calculations can be carried out in a range of Metric, Inch(UK) and Inch(US) units, from millimetres to miles.
- Shapes are well illustrated and labelled making the app easy to use and understand.
Simply scan the QR-Code icon with your mobile device.
A QR-Code reader can also be found easily in your app-store by searching for 'QR scanner'.
You will be directly forwarded to the download area in iTunes or Google play.