New In the Groove Magazine Available
New In the Groove Magazine Available.
The latest edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available. The app version contains additional content and printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions marketing company.
This issue includes:
- Minimum Friction – Maximum Performance – Nano-scale surface coatings significantly improve friction and stick-slip properties.
- At the Heart of the Matter - Drew Rogers, Global Director Healthcare & Medical for Trelleborg Sealing Solutions gives his opinions on the current market and developing Trelleborg’s offering to customers.
- Big Data goes Smart - Plamen Kiradjiev, the joint head of the Industrie 4.0 Data Innovation Community, explains how Germany’s Smart Data innovation Lab focuses on digital manufacturing strategies to extract Smart Data.
- Sealing Solutions for Robotics Applications – See where Trelleborg solutions help robots do their jobs more effectively.
- How Global is Your Local Seal Supplier? – Meet Luis Cuevas, Senior Sales Engineer in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Building on Past Success – Peter Hahn talks about his new role as President of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
- Take a PEEK at a New Process – A new cost-effective manufacturing process for large diameter products.
- HiMod® Slydring® HC –A new product offers Trelleborg quality at a competitive price point.
To read all the articles, visit the in the groove magazine website to get the latest news and trends in the world of seals. You can also keep up to date on the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store