Withstanding severe cleaning regimes
Aggressive chemicals shorten seal life
Automated CIP (Cleaning In Place) and SIP (Sterilization In Place) are currently the best methods for cleaning processing systems. They ensure safety and efficiency, prevent toxic contamination of products and minimize recontamination of the process. Their complex formulations of chemicals can rapidly cause severe damage to elastomeric seals, especially in applications with load and pressures. With high temperatures and steam sterilization, which is now commonly up to 150°C / 302°F, this deterioration is intensified.
Click here to look at our CIP Facts
Cost-effective solutions compliant to standards
Matching the seal material to the system media and the cleaning chemicals can maximize intervals between planned maintenance and production yield. With details of your specific requirements, we can propose cost-effective solutions that are compliant to all major standards and are proven to stand up to almost all known cleaning regimes, however stringent.
Choose from the following material types:
- EPDM based cost-effective sealing materials engineered for aseptic technology
- Excellent performance from a variety of FKM materials
- Advanced proprietary Fluoroelastomer Resifluor™ 500 range
- Isolast® Perfluoroelastomer materials combining the elasticity of an elastomer with almost universal chemical compatibility
- Turcon® PTFE based sealing giving almost total chemical compatibility with unrivalled friction characteristics