A free program providing an easy method of calculating O-Ring specifications and housing designs is available on this website. The O-Ring calculator can help save time and energy for engineers from all industries where O-Rings are the main seal used. Originally launched in 2005, the industry-leading program has now been updated
The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring calculator is industry leading. With its unique functions, it is wholly intuitive and remarkably easy to use. Functions of the calculator include a sizing capability, recommendation on design parameters and complete measurements. Results and comments may be printed, saved on-line or as a PDF.
The O-Ring calculator gives certainty of design and substantial time savings
Incorporating a great deal of sealing expertise, the calculator even considers the complexities of compression, seal expansion and groove fill, while enabling the user to add notes to the results. The benefits of having this easy to use calculator are considerable, giving certainty of design and substantial timesaving.
Well received by engineers globally since its launch in 2005, it has now been updated inline with your needs. New features make the program even more versatile and user-friendly.
Enhancements in the latest update include:
- Design recommendations for a broader range of materials including perfluoroelastomers
- Warning messages when there are input errors or deviations from design recommendations
- Operating temperatures for elastomer groups take into account cross section changes
- Linear thermal expansion coefficients are included as preset values which can be overwritten
- Design recommendations are available at the click of an i-button
The O-Ring Calculator is available free of charge for online use on this website through our registration area, which gives access to other enhanced services including:
- Powerful electronic catalog –With innovative interactive quote facility
- Versatile CAD service - Makes drawing production easier
- In depth product detail – Industry leading catalogs on-line
Click here to go to the registration area.