This issue includes:
- Getting the Sealing System Team Right – Effective hydraulics require all elements to work together.
- In a Spider’s Web – Ulrich Frenzel outlines the next steps in R&D.
- Quick and Easy - QuickSeal brings fast track logistics to customers.
- Experience our Capabilities - See where in the world you can meet Trelleborg’s experts.
- Beneath the Earth - Explore Trelleborg’s solutions for the mining industry.
- Industrie 4.0: The future of industrial production - A new mindset to understand customer needs.
- How Global is Your Local Seal Supplier - Meet Tom Zhu, Strategic Purchaser at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions in Shanghai, China.
- Industry Focus: Off-Highway - How the off-highway industry has evolved since its early beginnings.
- A lesson in fast performance - Supporting Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering in the development of safety critical QEVs.
- V-Stack for Victory - The V-Stack is an advance on the commonly used chevron seal that gives performance and reliability advantages.
- e-Tools Update - Find out about our latest digital services and tools that will help make your working life easier.
- It’s a car, Jim, but not as we know it - Intelligent cars are a reality, requiring Trelleborg to ‘boldly go’.
- Safe to Drink - An extended range of NSF/ANSI 61 compounds offers increased confidence for drinking water applications.
- Gentle Patches - Facts and figures on the emerging transdermal drug delivery market.
Click here to download the latest issue! The magazine is also available via the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.