Amongst other topics, this issue includes:
- Modeling in the Virtual World - Dr. Pedro Bastías, Senior FE Analyst, explains the Finite Element Analysis process at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
- Pushing Change - Trelleborg Sealing Solutions strengthens its relationships with automotive OEMs to develop new solutions.
- Relative Cleanliness - Looking at the trends and technology involved in cleanroom manufacturing.
- Products for the Next Generation of Efficient Aircraft - Showing the products that help optimize efficiency and safety in the next generation of efficient aircraft.
- Water Powering the World - Orkot® bearings keep turbines running smoothly, allowing equipment to operate effectively.
- Coordinating Just in Time - Three decades of shoulder-to-shoulder cooperation with Cameron International allows thousands of seals to be delivered annually.
- More Than Just an O-Ring - The simple O-Ring is taken to new levels with LSR technology.
- Verging on an Industrial Breakthrough - Rainer Gebhardt from the VDMA explains how 3D printing is changing production processes.
- FEA in Action: Extreme Sealing - Sealing technology ensures the performance and safety of shock absorbers globally.
- Brand New e-Learning Lessons - Two new lessons complement the ever expanding range of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions e-Learning lessons.
Click here to download the latest issue! The magazine is also available via the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.