Engine Expo is widely regarded as a "compulsory" trade fair for developers of engines and engine components. It takes place every year at two different locations - Novi, Michigan, for North America and Stuttgart, Germany, for Europe and Asia.
The innovative new Trelleborg Sealing Solutions patented sealing concept, Turcon® Roto L, is meeting the most challenging operating requirements. Unsurprisingly, representatives of the automotive sector have found the new product very interesting, with specialists expecting significantly higher efficiency by using these adaptive seals. Turcon® Roto L assures reliable sealing with varying pressure conditions. Operating both without friction loss when unpressurized, and displaying maximum sealing efficiency and minimal friction while under pressure, these features assure high performance and a significantly longer service life at a lower operating cost.
Trelleborg’s second innovation proved to also be of interest. The new innovation, Rubore® Seals, was presented in five different designs: Flat Seal, Frame Seal, Cap Seal, Cover Seal and Slide Ring. The new design’s main advantages are reductions of installation time, part consolidation and spare component inventory logistics.
- Rubore® Frame Seal is manufactured using a patented process, giving a high rubber coating thickness. It stays dimensionally stable even in complex geometries.
- Rubore® Flat Seal is simultaneously stable and soft. It puts an end to micro leaks at pumps, automatic transmissions and electric motors.
- Rubore® Cover Seal combines effective sealing with the cover in a unique component.
- Rubore® Cap Seal is able to close round holes in engine blocks or gear housings without using adhesives.
- Rubore® Slide Ring, a so-called "open ring", is particularly installation- and service-friendly. It is suitable for hydraulic and pneumatic piston rods, shock absorbers and suspension elements.
Please contact your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions marketing company to learn how much these brand new innovations can contribute to product performance.