Trelleborg Sealing Solutions adds to its online tools to make specifying seals even easier for engineers
On the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions website are a number of best-in-class tools aimed at making it easier for engineers to specify seals for their applications. New additions are a material search and chemical compatibility check. These join the already well-established O-Ring calculator, electronic catalog and CAD service. All are available free of charge irrespective of customer status. With these additions, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions believes that it now provides more generally available online services than any other sealing supplier.
Details of the new services are as follows:
- Find material properties searching by material type or trade names quickly and easily
- Identify compounds that meet specific property requirements such as operating temperatures or hardness
- Identify formulations that comply to specific approvals or standards
Chemical compatibility check
- Quick and user-friendly way of finding the level of resistance of material groups to a broad range of media, both fluids or gases
- Simple symbols indicate resistance
- One or multiple media can be selected in a single search
All online services are available free of charge on the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions website through the registration area.
Click here to go to the registration area.