Busak+Shamban will be exhibiting at Offshore Europe in Aberdeen,between 6th and 9th September.
Come and see us on Stand 416.
Busak+Shamban are one of the foremost seal suppliers to the oiland gas industry and provide effective sealing solutions for themost challenging of applications. Whether for use duringexploration, offshore or onshore production, upstream, midstream ordownstream, we are a single source for the majority of oil and gassealing needs. Developing innovative solutions from our extensiverange of seal materials and products, some of which arespecifically engineered to meet particular industry requirements,allows us to offer seals that withstand highly destructive andaggressive chemicals and gases, abrasive media, intense downholetemperatures and severe pressures.
Our considerable practical experience, along with ongoingproduct testing and qualification, mean we understand the needs ofthe industry. Whether operating in the Gulf of Mexico, the SouthChina Seas or off the coast of Scotland, our global network canprovide the same level of service and support; its primary aim tominimise maintenance time and to maximise ?life of well? sealingintegrity.
Products on display demonstrate:
- Temperature resistance from cryogenic up to 850°C (1560°F)
- Ability to operate in extreme pressures
- Almost universal chemical resistance; withstanding aggressivesour gas, corrosive fluids, hydrocarbons, carbon dioxide, acids,solvents and amine based corrosion inhibitors
- Steam and explosive decompression resistant materials
- NORSOK approved materials