Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Americas Company Facts
- Business Unit of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
- Approximately 1,000 employees
- Industry- leading Research and Development Center
- Seven manufacturing facilities
- Twelve marketing companies
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 17025, AS 9100, FAA-TSO C150, ISO 14001, AS 9000, QS 9000, TS 16949 quality certifications
- State-of-the-art Logistics Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana, part of our global Supply Chain Management (SCM) network
Founded in the early 1950s, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is one of the world’s leading developers, manufacturers and suppliers of precision seals and bearings. A one-stop-shop, we provide the best in elastomer, thermoplastic, PTFE and composite technologies.
Within our portfolio are some of the longest established sealing brands, including Busak+Shamban, Chase Walton, Dowty, Forsheda, GNL, Palmer Chenard, Shamban, Skega and Stefa along with a large number of proprietary products and materials such as Turcon® , Zurcon® , Orkot® , Isolast® , Stepseal® and Wills Rings® .
In the Americas, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions serves customers via our Marketing Companies in Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Colorado, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas and California, Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
Our headquarters is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with an on-site, industry-leading Research and Development Center and Materials Test Lab. Also based in Fort Wayne is the Supply Chain Management Americas, a 90,000 square-foot facility using the latest warehouse management technology, incorporating bar coding and RF scanning to boost productivity and expedite customer orders.
The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions sales engineer team throughout the Americas, backed by technical and manufacturing expertise locally and from within the Trelleborg Group worldwide, can develop the ideal sealing solutions for all applications.