NEW and IMPROVED: Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring Calculator
The new version of this software not only calculates O-Ring dimensions, but also recommends sizes and Trelleborg Sealing Solutions part numbers.
Quick and easy to use, this innovative software will enable you to calculate O-Ring dimensions by simply entering installation specifications for your application. In addition, the new version of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring calculator recommends O-Ring sizes and corresponding part numbers, so you know exactly which part you need.
This is flash based software.
For iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Adroid users we offer a corresponding O-Ring app.
Simply search for Trelleborg in the app store and in Google Play.
You need to be logged in to see the O-Ring Calculation software. or register here
The new software upgrade features:
- ISO Quick Search Button - this innovative feature can make an O-Ring calculation in less than 10 seconds. After entering the bore or rod/shaft diameter, you will receive an O-Ring recommendation conforming to ISO 3601-1 and the O-Ring housing is calculated according to the recommendations of ISO 3601-2.
- O-Ring Quick Search Button - this feature offers the selection of O-Ring nominal sizes according to the following national/international standards: ISO 3601-1, AS568C (USA), JIS B 2401 (Japan) NFT 47-501(France), SMS 1586 (Sweden)
- More preset fits according to ISO 286-2 available
- More preset material groups available
- New O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B
- New equation for the calculation of O-Ring cross-section reduction caused by the elongation of the O-Ring inner diameter
In addition, our O-Ring Calculator continues to offer the following functions
- The following installation types are covered by this program - axial sealing, inner and outer radial sealing.
- The program also offers pre-selected values including suitable recommendations, in addition to the user specified dimension values. The respective dimensions are simultaneously highlighted in a parallel drawing.
- You have the option to add your own comments, such as customer name or project specific information.
- Calculation results, data input and detailed drawings generated, can be easily saved within the application, printed in PDF format or forwarded by email.
- Warning messages will appear in cases of input errors and deviation from our design recommendations.
- The input of operating temperatures in relation to preset elastomer groups takes into account potential cross section changes. The linear thermal expansion coefficient is either preset or can be input individually.
- Design recommendations pertaining to calculation results can be obtained by clicking on the i-buttons.
Your opinion is important to us
We hope that the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring Calculation Program meets your requirements. If you have any feedback or comments, please contact us.