Fleximold™ for giant seals
With the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions proprietary FlexiMold™ technology we can manufacture high-precision, large diameter O-Rings and other seal profiles. FlexiMold™ giant seals are of superior quality to those fabricated as spliced seals or made from extruded cord.
Minimized leadtimes and tooling costs
The seals demonstrate the full visual and dimensional integrity of a molded product. Produced without the need for a dedicated tool, a flexible tool set-up minimizes leadtimes and costs.
Large seals in a wide variety of elastomers
Recommended for O-Rings and other seal profiles over 500 mm/ 20 inches.
- Supplied to standards ISO 3601-1, AS568, and JIS B 2401 and can be produced in almost infinite diameters.
- If O-Rings are of a standard cross section, there is no tooling charge.
- Larger and special cross sections along with other seal profiles can be requested.
- Available in a wide range of elastomers including Isolast® FFKM, Resifluor™ High Performance Fluoroelastomers, FKM, EPDM and HNBR.
- Seals are produced to a ‘zero’ defect quality policy with parts packaged and labeled individually.
- Class 100 Cleanroom washing and packing is available, as is an express delivery service.
Large O-Rings and seals have many applications in the semiconductor industry with the production of flat panel displays for the Electronics industry being a major application.
For further information on Fleximold™ giant seals please contact your local marketing company.