Air Intake Manifolds
Innovative sealing is designed for today’s composite intake manifolds.
- Withstands temperatures from -40°C to +135°C / -40°F to +275°F
- Withstands pressure variations from 0.08 MPa / 12 psi running vacuum to 0.8 MPa / 116 psi back fire resistance
- Compatible with fuel and crank case vapors
Typical seals in these applications:
- Trelleborg Sealing Solutions supplies Engineered Molded Parts ranging from relatively simple press-in-place port seals to actuation systems with fully integrated geometry.
- Rubber-to-plastic flap and swirl components
- Press-In-Place gaskets